side bars

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bo Bunny - Olivia Collection - Layout #2

Another layout using the Bo-Bunny Olivia collection;  This one I didn't title (titles are so over rated sometimes aren't they?)  These photos are taken the same night as my other layout, again they are my sister and this time with my daughter.

I used the Bo Bunny Wraps again, and since I didn't know what to do with the 'leather' trim that they have in the collection, I did a gather stitch on the sewing machine and hoped that it doesn't look too out of place.  I tried two new techniques on some flowers; the flower on the bottom left I'm calling a "water flower" and it is 7 circles punched, then you dampen with a mini-mister of water and make a pleat into the bottom.  I inked with distress ink while still wet, then allowed it to dry.  I then hot glued the petals to the 7th circle overlapping he petals for a dimensional look. I used another of the Kaisercraft wood laser cut flowers, and agian glimmer misted it.  The third flower (coral) was made by using a edge punch and then pleating the paper, again hot glue to hold down the centre and added another circle to the middle for the centre.  I used a new background stamp that I got from Stampin Up just to try it out (wood grain) and I will definitely use that again, I love how it turned out|!|  Some chip stickers and Basic Grey buttons and away you go!



If you want to see either of these Bo Bunny Olivia layouts in person, head on over to Auntie Em's Scrapboooking!

1 comment:

  1. ok seriously did you make the striped flower or bought cause its awesome

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails