side bars

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Copic art

One of my besties is having a baby at the end of this year (or early into the new year) and has asked me to do some copic colouring for her baby girl's room!  Needless to say I am super excited to have my colouring on the walls someplace other than my house or a scrapbook store - it means so much that she thinks of my work with high regard.  Either that or she doesn't have very many artsy friends :o)


Anyway, off I went to Copic Marker Scrapbooking to pick up some images to colour - wow they have some cute stuff on their site!  And every so often they offer up some freebies! 


Here are some images I've coloured so far - your opinions are most welcome











Well that's about it for now folks, let me know what you think! Honesty is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails