side bars

Friday, June 28, 2013

Prima Marketing - Engraver mini-album

Prima's Engraver line is very distressed and grungy and right up my alley.  I love the browns and blacks with this line.  I created this 10 page album with chipboard.  I used a few sheets from the Ledger pad too, the browns and beige really worked well.  The prima chalk ink in Dark Bark was the perfect choice for distressing the edges.  I created many pockets and flaps with this album, plenty of places for hidden photos or journaling.  Of course I used lots of prima flowers and Vintage Trinkets.  The tickets are Tim Holtz.



 
 




 
There you have it folks - be kind and leave a comment!
 

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I love the distressed and grungy style too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lorena! Your album is awesome!!! I love your shabby chic style. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb this work is really outstanding and impressive thanks for share this.
    Prima Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really very beautiful album, will make such an album for my photos
    Prima Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mini album Lorena! From the "real" Prima Marketing representative-xoxo Cari

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails