side bars

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Always Stealing Kisses From You - Romance Novel

I couldn't pass up the chance to play with the Romance Novel collection from Prima - this collection is designed by Marion Smith.  She is a super talented designer for Prima - and I've always been a fan of her.

I love pink, that's no secret.  I love vintage, again no secret.  What I didn't know is that I could put both together with black!  Thanks for opening my eyes to this Marion!

I took this very candid shot of my husband stealing a kiss from our daughter while she was playing at a local playground, I don't think either of them knew I was ready with the camera in hand.  The photo turned out very dark because of where they were (under the play structure) but I love it none-the-less!

For this layout I used some Gesso to tone down the background page, and some of the other papers.  I tore the paper and added some flowers peeking out of the tear, followed by one of Prima's amazing zipper pulls - love these!  In the corner is some molding past through a stencil and some bling and more flowers.  This was a quick and easy.  I have tones more Prima goodies to play with, so I may be able to squeeze another few layouts out of this collection.

 
 
 
 
Enjoy what you see?  Leave a comment :o)


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails