side bars

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Patience is a virtue

I took the kids to see the Cobourg Santa Claus parade.  The parade started at 3:00 (at the other end of town) we arrived at 1:00.  Yeah, I was early - did you hear that Emma?? I was early for something in my life!  We waited close to 3 hours just for the parade to start, needless to say the kids got very BORED and COLD.

 
 
 
 
Santa? Is that you playing bagpipes for the Port Hope  Pipe & Drums band???



For my layout I used a photo of the kids huddled under a blanket.  I used the Winter Fun collection from Carta Bella.  I got so much out of this collection, it was so easy to work with

 
 
 
I used some Molding paste through the negative of a die cut from my Cricut on a previous layout, I then added some glitter to the molding paste before it dried - turned out pretty good, I was a little worried that the paper wouldn't hold up to the molding paste, but it did, but I wouldn't use it for more than about 2 or 3 uses.  And the perfect thing is, no clean up - it's waste anyway, just toss it out!

Journaling read "All bundled together to keep warm, waiting for Santa to arrive, Cobourg Santa Claus Parade, November 18 2012"

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails