side bars

Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm not a baker - no really I'm not!

OK, I bake once - possibly twice a year - my excuse is that I don't like to measure things.  I like to just toss in and hope for the best.  You can't do that in baking - well not successfully anyway.

Today I made Cranberry White Chocolate sugar cookies, Strawberry Thumb Print shortbread, Toffee Bark, Amaretto Rice pudding (I had the raisins soaking in amaretto for 6 MONTHS), and two batches of of Irish Cream!!!

Yeah, I was Suzie home maker - and the kitchen isn't even a write off either, well at least if you don't look at the floors :o/

My daughter sure was a help too, licking all of the beaters and spatulas she could get her hands on!

 
 
 
Strawberry Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies
 
Cranberry White Chocolate Sugar Cookies
 

2 comments:

  1. those strawberry thumbprint cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew you could bake like this, I would have suggested you bring some to Art Venture!! Yum-my!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails