side bars

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Its Flower Time!

Are you curious about how I make some of my handmade flowers?Well here is your chance to learn how to make them.  I will be doing a two hour tutorial on five different flowers; providing you step by step instructions and guidance to make your own flowers!

All you will need to bring with you is the following:

- scissors
- quilling tool or tweezers (if you have them)
- Tim Holtz "Tiny Attacher" stapler (if you have one)
- Aqua (pen if you have one)

I will have adhesives, materials and all punches and inks needed to produce these little lovelies, but if you want to bring your own distress inks, stapler and glue (I suggest Helmar 450 and Tombow Multi)







There are limited spaces left - if you are interested in learning these flower making techniques join me on Wednesday April 25 from 7:30 to 9:30 in Winchester, Ontario at Tina's Scrapbooking Creations!!  Call Tina to reserve your spot today - 613-774-4611.

~Lorena~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails