side bars

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April PageMaps Challenge at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking

April - A-P-R-I-L one month closer to summer YAY - that's all that counts anyway right? 
This month I got the amazing opportunity to use Basic Grey's Hello Luscious collection and utilize layers - yes folks its all about the layers over at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking this month.  Adding dimension to your page all based on the April sketch from Scrapbook and Cards Today calendar. I used multiple layers of paper and ribbons and layers of flowers, yes my signature handmade flowers.

And now for a little shameless advertising - join me on April 28th for an advanced Copic class "Critters".  Learn techniques and tips regarding the colouring of animals and FUR - suggested colours include the Warm Grey's - Cool Grey's as well as E31, E35, E37 (or your favorite browns).  Contact Emma or Laura to reserve your seat. 613-938-4888

Cutie Patootie

Here is my sample. I used the Hello Luscious collection by Basic Grey and layered not only my papers and ribbon, but my hand made flowers; four of them to be exact. I also used chipboard and canvas pieces from this collection for different texture and dimension.

The journaling reads:

"As always you are looking pretty cute, at this photo shoot when Logan came to visit; August 2011"

~Lorena~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails