side bars

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One Little Moment - Layout

I fell in love with this photo of my daughter, it looks so natural and not posed.  She was playing on a slide at a local park and I snapped it from behind as she turned to go down the slide.  Perfect!

The picket fence I cut with my Cricut using the Pot Pourri cartridge - loving that one, it's one of my favorites right now.  I painted it with Tim Holtz crackle paint in (oddly enough) picket fence! I also crackle painted the little five petaled flowers in - tattered rose, and put a dob of liquid pearl in the middle of each of them.  I used a page out of the vintage Hymn book for the title, I thought it was appropriate; didn't have to antique it up too much, that paper is pretty fragile as it is!  The little roses, stargazer lily vine, and bling are all Prima.  I had a cheap butterfly punch that I used for the little paper butterflies.  The background paper is Basic Grey - Bittersweet collection.  The frame is Basic Grey as well - The Basics collection.  The larger rose peaking out of the fence I made with the same technique I revealed on my blog the other day - here is a link



I hope you enjoy this one, as I said it is one of my favorites... Loving the fence and the Prima vine bloomers!

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment or follow my blog.  Facebook users you can follow by using the Networked Blog  ------------- >>>>>

1 comment:

  1. Your LO is so pretty Lorena - thanks for joining in the Twiddleybitz blog hop - you mentioned you couldn't get hold of TBZ in Canada - just email us or grab us on the ning site and we can see what we can do to get some TBZ over to you - will ask head honchos of availability in Canada ;) Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails