side bars

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Sneak Peak into the wedding album - Layout

This is another layout that I am doing for my friend Angela's wedding album.  I'm going to reveal the whole album in the next week or so, but here is one more sneak peak. 

I borrowed alot of the ideas for this layout from a fellow scrapbooker Robinzberdz layout called "it's a beautiful DAY"

I used Basic Grey's Capella line.  Prima flowers as well as Webster's Pages Bloomers.  The swirly bits in the corner I did on the Cricut with the Storybook cartridge.  Dollar store bling and metal title plaque .  A Bo Bunny brad and alot of distressing!

Don't forget that the first ever Scrapper's Corner contest is still open.  Let me know your suggestions for a boy's first birthday party and you have a chance at winning six greeting cards made by MOI!!  See my previous post ... all you have to do is leave a comment on that post!  First Contest link

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a whole album for your friend, she is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails