side bars

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another sneak peak at the wedding album - layout

Here is another sneak peak at the wedding album that I am doing for my friend Angela.  Nearly finished now, I think I have three pages left to do, and maybe some titles etc.

I used Basic Grey's Capella line for this layout.  I made my own lollipop flower out of black satin and some beads.  I used a toggle clasp from the fabric store and some ribbon.  Dollar store bling and flowers.  I made my own corsage pin with some beads and a pearl-topped pin.  What is hard to see in this photo is the fact that there is lace at the top, behind the tear above the Bride's head.  The lighting today just isn't working with me for this layout, sorry about that folks!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails