side bars

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Prima - challenges - Build A Page and Prima Product Picks

So, maybe going to Art Venture Anaheim has given me an advanced opportunity to share with you some of the new Prima products - The BAP is using the Something Blue collection as well as the background is from the Script stack  The PPP is on a canvas board and I used some of the new resins and a tassel from CHA 2014 release.  The last layout is using the Princess collection - and I'll just mention here how much I love the new Say It In Crystals - they are fantastic - they look like moonstones or iron pyrite to me!


Prima Product Picks


Prima Build-A-Page


Princess Collection
 





3 comments:

  1. Love all these - did you use the Prima stencil with various sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Lorena! What sprays did you use? I am trying to be patient while waiting on all the new releases to hit the stores. It is so hard to wait. I love those moonstones, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the PPP one. is the background done with tissue paper? I have been wanting to try that. All 3 of these are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails