side bars

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Art Venture Anaheim .... here I come!

This is a vacation I have been looking forward to for many months!  I signed up in May 2013 for Art Venture Anaheim, and it is just days away now!  Prima Marketing puts together a fantastic two day event full of Prima Instructors teaching phenomenal projects with NEW product and techniques.

To my excitement Prima Art Venture is coming to Canada in the spring (April 11-13 2014) and I will be going to that one too!  Here is the link for the details on Art Venture Canada.  All lodging and meals are included.

So, some of the girls are getting together to trade ATC's (Artist Trading Cards).  They are a 2.5" x 3.5" card that represents your creative style.  Well nothing says my style other than: Copic colouring, Pink, and Antique Linen distress ink!! Only thing I'm thinking I should have added somewhere on it is a daisy, oh well, next time. Well here is what I came up with - let me know what you think.

 
 
I'm also looking forward to going to CHA while in California! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE 'em! Want... that... stamp ;-) (and your talent lol). Enjoy CHA and report back. Wish I could go sometime. Really wanting to get my hands on the new Karen Burniston Pop it Up dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs... and that stamp :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am going to get one of these!!!!!!!! She's gorgeous!! Yay for me. I might cry from happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with Julie Nutting's new Cowgirl Stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lorena!!!! Your ATC are AMAZING!!!!! Love the clean style, so elegant! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails