side bars

Monday, September 27, 2010

Joy To My World - Layout


Ah ... finally get to scrap with Jovial from Basic Grey - have I mentioned how much I love Christmas? I start thinking about Christmas in about August. I just love it! I drive my husband crazy with the fact that the Christmas tree has to be up BY DECEMBER FIRST!

I used the Jovial collection from Basic Grey along with Holiday Poinsettia from Prima, Jovial glazed brads, a Prima pebble, the Christmas Cheer cartridge on the Cricut for the holly leaves, a Prima stamp for the embossed tassels. I used the sheet music from Joy to the World from a vintage hymn book. Some Kaiser bling and red stickles.

The photo is my son when he was almost two months old in 2009.




Enjoy! And, thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails