side bars

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Sketch Challenge - The Results!

And what results they were!  Fantastic work girls! I must admit, putting a two hour time limit on it seemed a wee bit apprehensive at first - a might bit daunting actually.  But, I think it was just about the right amount of time.

There is still time for others to add their layout to the gallery - please email them to MailboxLorena@aol.com if you want me to include it. 

Please understand that I respect the privacy of others and their children and the web (being as it's world wide and anonymous), hence the reason for blurry faces and names.


Lorena's Challenge #1 (I kinda cheated, did this one at home)


Lorena's Challenge #2

Terri's Challenge

Mysti's Challenge

Carol's Challenge


Candace's Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails