side bars

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Shower - Brag Book & Card


I created this Brag Book as a gift for a Baby Shower that I will be going to this weekend.  The Mom-to-be knows that she is having a boy, so I did it primary colours (I would have loved to do it in soft pinks - I love pink)


I won't post this until after it has been delivered to the Mom.  I have also posted the accompanying card that I made.


I used October Afternoon's Thrift Store line paper and Inkadoo stamps which I watercolored. I also used some Stampin' Up papers.  You see the Mom-To-Be is a Stampin' Up Rep.  I think she will find the card funny.  I don't have a Baby Shower stamp, so I used a "Birthday" stamp and covered up the "DAY" part of it.  I think she will find it amusing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails