side bars

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cherish the Moment

This is the first photo I have scrapbooked since I my mother passed away.  It was hard, but the paper line I was working with is all about grandmothers.  I didn't realize that when I picked it up.  I bought it because it was pretty, and my colours; pink and mint green and beige. 

I decided to use a photo of my daughter when she was only a few months old in my Mom's arms. It was such a rainy day, miserable actually, we were at RCMP Sunset Ceremony.  Vanessa was just learning to walk, and with learning to walk comes a lot of stumbling and falling.


 
I did a card with the left overs from this collection.  I stamped out a Penny Black stamp; called Tiger Lilly (which I coloured up to be a stargazer lily, my favorite) with my Copics.
 
 
Let me know what you think - it's easy click on "comment" and give this blog a little lovin'

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lorena!!! Your page and card are a beautiful souvenir of your mother! You truly did a wonderful work using those amazing papers. I'm sorry about your mother. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails