side bars

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simple Stories - Handmade Holiday Christmas Cards class upcoming

The moment I saw the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday line I got excited about it.  Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas in general, and I love Christmas paper in general, and believe me I have hoards of it, I have 3 entire shelves devoted to Christmas lines of past.  This line spoke to me with the olive green and deep red with beige and music notes.  Love it! 

I have put together a 6 Christmas card class that I will be teaching at Tina's Scrapbooking in Winchester on November 14thThis class is now sold out - a 2nd class has been added - December 5th, 7:00 - 9:30! 
This class is full of different techniques including heat embossing, and paper quilling. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
First class sold out - 2nd class set for Dec 5th, call the store to reserve your spot today, don't be dissapointed!  To reserve your spot call Tina today at 613-774-4611.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails