side bars

Monday, November 26, 2012

Round Two! - Simple Stories Christmas Cards class - December 5th

The moment I saw the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday line I got excited about it. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas in general, and I love Christmas paper in general, and believe me I have hoards of it, I have 3 entire shelves devoted to Christmas lines of past. This line spoke to me with the olive green and deep red with beige and music notes. Love it!

I have put together a 6 Christmas card class that I will be teaching at Tina's Scrapbooking in Winchester on November 14th. This class is now sold out - a 2nd class has been added - December 5th, 7:00 - 9:30!
This class is full of different techniques including heat embossing, and paper quilling.






First class sold out - 2nd class set for Dec 5th, call the store to reserve your spot today, don't be dissapointed! To reserve your spot call Tina today at 613-774-4611.

Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Lorena!!! I love these cards and would love to be able to take the class with you....lol. That button heart one.....LOVE IT!! I'm off to go and stalk the rest of your site and sign up for the updates!!

    Yvonne :)
    a.k.a. Suzy 800. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails