side bars

Monday, April 4, 2011

spend the evening uploading ....

photo editing, uploading, product picking .... that's how I spent my evening! I just uploaded 5 new layouts to Scrapbook.com - I had been neglecting that site for a while - it just seems to take so long to upload anything.  I tend to beat myself up over it too though - I always strive to be one of the 'favorites' on there, have the most views, the most comments, the most likes .... well alas I'm just not as creative or quality as alot of the others on that site ... I get the odd comment, but not often.

Here is one of the layouts that I posted on there tonight ... let me know what you think, and be sure to check out my gallery on Scrapbook.com



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Don't underestimate your talents..you are uber duber creative!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails