side bars

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Summer - Layout


I totally challenged myself to create something with Echo Park's Sweet Summertime and A Walk In The Park lines.  When I was looking at these papers at first I thought to myself - now how in the world am I going to use these?
I had a definite case of the Scrapblock!  So, on my weekly scrapbooking night at my friend Candace's house she was doing this layout, and asked me to join her.  Not sure where this layout came from, but I did an almost total scraplift!  I loved the original that much!  I do know that the original had October Afternoon's Thrift Store in it too. 

The journaling reads: What a beautiful July day; oh so perfect for raspberry picking. Vanessa loved it. July 2010
So bright, so colourful, so outside of my box! 
Thanks Candace for pushing me a little!



1 comment:

  1. You sure did an awesome job with this collection! Great creatin'

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails