side bars

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Love Summer with you - layout

I did this layout of my husband and our son with more of the papers that I got in my kit from Tina's Scrapbooking.  I think this will be my last layout though, I don't have any full sheets left :o)

I started with a 10x13 print of my photo and croped it horizontally so that it would be the entire width of the 12 inch page.  I kept the paper simple to not detract from the photo (that coupled with the fact I have very little left of this kit :o) I added a few pinwheels - really liking them right now.  I used the Cricut to cut the "summer" title using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, and Street Sign for the "you" part.  I used my Dymo label maker for the rest of the title. 

So, I'll be off to Winchester tomorrow to deliver my final project to Tina.  Be sure to stop by her store and cast your votes for your favorite layout or project! 

Enjoy and happy scrapping!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much you did with the kit, and I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails