side bars

Monday, March 10, 2014

Colouring with my Copics - 3 cards

I've been busy with my Copic markers recently, colouring up some images.

Up first are two adorable girls from Little Darlings.  I had the amazing opportunity to colour up the Hula Girl image at the Little Darlings booth at CHA in Anaheim this January.  At that time I used Distress markers and while that image turned out OK, this time I used my Copic markers for more control.  I guess you just go back to what you are use to, what you are most comfortable with.

Hula Girl - and My Mind's Eye "collectable" paper line, Prima flowers, Spellbinders die all held together with Helmar 450.
 


Beach Babe - just a cute, using the same products.

 
Next up is Carisa Girl; a Unity Stamp by Angie Blom who I had the pleasure of meting and taking a class from at Crop & Create Cornwall.  One of my besties is 9 months pregnant and itching to get this little boy out and into the outside world.  I told her that she has to eat fresh pineapple to bring on labour, so tomorrow I'm bringing her a fresh pineapple and this card.  I wish I could take a photo of her face when I give her this - she is going to laugh so hard.  The inside image is a line drawing I nabbed off the net.
 
 
Let me know what you think of my recent endeavours, be kind, leave a comment!
 

1 comment:

  1. They are all fabulous Lorena!!!!! I particularly love your sense of humour on the last one!!!!! Great colouring and awesome papers. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails