side bars

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunrise Sunset collection and a farewell...

Oh how I love the colours in this collection from Prima - Sunrise Sunset.  I love combining it with black and ivory too.  I know that Finnibair combines a lot of metal in her projects with her line.  Here are a couple of layouts I put together at the last all day crop at Auntie Em's



Notice that light bulb?  It came with something else written on it, not sure what  but it didn't work for my layout, so I used rub-ons to put my humor onto my layout.  

I love my retractable awning!  This page looks thick, it's not.  All the flowers are Prima, but not a particular collection, they were pickings from the "candy bar" as were the leaves! The photo is of a butterfly that was fluttering about on the Lilac tree in front of my Parent's home on the one week a year that the lilacs actually bloom.  Not my favorite tree, as they only bloom for one week and look terrible for the other 51 weeks a year.  Anyway, this photo is kinda bittersweet, as I spent my last day at that home last week.  We had to sell my family home after my parents passing, and it closes next week.  Goodbye old house, you will be missed, but your memories will live strong in my creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails