side bars

Monday, August 8, 2011

Projects that I forgot about

Here are some miscellaneous projects that I have done in the last few months, but never posted...
First up a thank you card I made for my sister when she took me for a SPA DAY!  She was Berry Sweet to do that.


 This is a layout I did from the Spring/Summer Kit from Tina's Scrapbooking, called UP.  I have other layouts that I did from this kit too, I'll try and locate them - geez I hope I didn't delete the photos!
 A layout I've titled "You Make My Heart Sing" Just an amazing smile on my little baby girl here, so happy!
My husband decided to put shaving cream on the face of our son, what fun that was, he felt just like Daddy for a while! 
 Some Welcome to your New Home cards I made with the Stampin' Up Owl punch.
A layout using the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection (not a favorite of mine) I really don't even like this layout, or the photo for that matter ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails