side bars

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colouring with Copic Markers

Oh, dare I say I'm addicted??? I told myself I would never get involved with Copic Markers - like I needed another addiction - especially an expensive one.  Well I purchased a part set of second hand markers and took a basic class.  Then I decided to fill in my part set with some complimentary colours - next thing you know I'm addicted.

So, here are a few of the little images I've just been playing around with.  I'm trying new things like shadowing, and blending of colours - all the while making plenty of mistakes!

But my first 'project' was a father's day card for my husband from the kids ... I think it's pretty good if I do say so myself!

Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails