side bars

Sunday, April 20, 2014

cute and innocent to Monster High

My daughter is going to a Monster High themed birthday party and I don't know where to find a Monster High birthday card, so I decided to make a tag, and what better a base than to use one of the Julie Nutting doll stamps from Prima - I can draw hair and give her a creepy looking dress and add some bling - that's about all it takes eh?  Well there you go - I painted it up with my watercolour pencils (loving these) and added some tulle and some SIC (Say it in Crystals) to the tag.
 
 



Before

Let me know what you think and maybe your comment will win you a prize when I get to 40K!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is fab! Love how you altered the Prima, with new hair and boots!! TFS and hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original idea!!!! Love her hair and scary look!! Great job on the colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails