side bars

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Swing with a side of Coconut Lime Soup

My 4 year old calls it a "hoopa-loop" but she loves it!  I created this layout using the Jillibean Soup collection called Coconut Lime Soup - I love the spring colours in it, perfect for this layout.  This layout is based on a sketch that you can find over on the Jillibean Soup blog HERE.  It was an interesting sketch as there was no defined place for the photo(s) so I used three photos over the panels, I wish I had some washi tape in either pink or yellow, that would have worked perfectly.  Washi tape is getting to be pretty popular as of late.

SWING




Ingredients:
Patterned paper = Jillibean Soup - Coconut Lime Soup collection
Ribbon & punch = Stampin' Up
Twine = We R Memory Keepers
Cardstock = miscellaneous
Ink = VersaColor - Pinecone


Let me know what you think! Be kind, leave a comment.




1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the patterned paper for the banners & butterflies. Cute butterfly on the bow too.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails