side bars

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New 2012 Copic colours!

I'm pretty excited to see February arrive!  Not because it will be the coldest month of the year, but because Copic is releasing a dozen new colours for 2012!
You can check them out on thier blog here, but I have posted a photos nabbed from the same blog.


I will be teacheing a Introduction to Copic Markers at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking in January, if you are interested in learning the basics this is the course for you!  The course will include a starter kit of 6 markers (no exchanges) and I will provide you with the knowledge and images to colour.

Contact me if you would like more details MailboxLorena@aol.com

Until then - enjoy the New Year!

~Lorena~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails