side bars

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mandy did it! She's now a Blogger!

Kudos to my friend Mandy who got her blog up and running!  Congratulations on a job well done too!

Mandy is a proud member of two design teams; Sandy's The Work Shop and Let's Scrap and I'll tell you I'm proud to say she is a friend, I admire her work.  I can say with full honesty though that her style and my style are as we put it "polar opposites"

Stay tuned for upcoming challenges between Mandy and I on our blogs and maybe even some blog candy!

Take a moment to hop on over to her blog Remember When ... Scrapping My Doodlebugs

On another note, here is a layout that I did - quick and easy, of my Halloween pumpkins.


Here are a couple of older layouts that I did two years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails