side bars

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Best GIFT Under The Tree is YOU - Layout

I can't say enough about the Basic Grey's Jovial line ... there is so much going on with it!  So, for this layout of my daughter's first Christmas shot, I used a few different pieces of the Jovial line.
I cut out some of the Christmas tree balls and gifts from "Christmas Tree" and "Nipping", as well as used my Cricut (Christmas Cheer cartridge) for the tree itself.  I used a Martha Stewart punch and "Nipping" again for the borders.  I used my paper crimper to run the wire through for the garland.  I used my Cricut again for the star (George font) and folded it to give it some dimension and used some red and gold Stickles.   For the frame I did some water distressing on "Nordic".  My title a hand wrote mostly and used the Cricut (Blackletter font) with "Coal" and "Flannel Pajamas" I did some heat embossing for the swirls, used a Scrap FX wooden cutout of the dove, and a Prima butterfly.  One of my handmade corsage pins, a vintage button, and some ribbon trim.

I hope you enjoy this!  It sure was alot of fun!

Let me know what you think, leave a comment.  Become a follower (it's the 'IN' thing)!


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails